Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eucalyptus Tea

Tired of suffering from the morning cough and cold? Well, this tea drink is one of the best solutions to your daily problems. It is a natural immune enhancer and thus will help your body in fighting viral diseases.

Few Eucalyptus leaves
2 tea bags
½ cup boiling water

This recipe is simple to prepare. Merely boil the ½ cup of water and put the leaves along with the tea bags in it. Let the medicinal properties of the eucalyptus leaves be absorbed in the boiling water for about 30 to 30 minutes. Reheat and serve hot.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks ver much Carrol for introducing me to your blog,I love it.You know alot about tea ,good for you! I will try the recipes.Which type of tea other than greentea is good for your skin.thanks for stpping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great recipe. I love the aroma of eucalyptus, so I'm sure I would enjoy this tea (and how it would fill my kitchen with good smells). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Recipe of this tea. Previously I was suffering from cough and cold. This tea has really cured me from cough and cold.


    green tea

    ReplyDelete